Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Back 4 good

Within one week I will be at my home land. I have finished my study thus my stay in Australia is end. Two years has lasted very fast, it is just like yesterday when first time my foot stepped Australian soil. Well, life must be continued so returning home is the new momentum to me.

I really appreciate all experience, skills and knowledge that I gained during my stay here. It is priceless. I believe that those are meaningful for my future. I want to thank to all my friends, colleagues and anybody for their kindness and friendship. Because of them, life in strange country seemed easy and less though. Joyful and exciting, and full of fun. Nevertheless, many challenges I have faced to survive, particularly with my study and language barrier.

I am back for good, but somehow (perhaps) I will be back again to Australia. Who knows..



2 comments:

ChiTree said...

What a great blog!

Asad said...

This is very helpfull to me.you are such as a perfect blogger.I found here more inspiration to continue my service as well. kingsmedicalcenter.ae/hollywood-smile