Wednesday, March 4, 2009

After One Year

Wow, time goes so quick. I did not realize that I have passed half of my study time in Australia. Well, I still have 10 months left to spend then going home.

Alhamdulillah I feel my English going very well. I have good self confident now, not affraid anymore to chat and speak with new people. I can hear OZs speak clearly. I admit that most of them speak so fast and mummble so at the first time I often to ask them to repeat so many times. I am having good friends, whether International Students, local OZs, refugess, Indonesians etc. Altough I did not spend of my time travelling accross Aussie, but lucky I ever experience short distance journey accross Victoria (as far as Geelong).

I really miss my home country. Especially my friends and FOOD. Can't wait to get home, and do something and many things that overload in my head (ambition, planning etc.)

10 Months left, and counting...

No comments: